Monday, January 7, 2008

1. Will you be looking for a new job? Not anytime soon
2. What will you do different in '08? Be organized
3. New Year's Resolution(s)? To get organized in 2008
4. Any trips planned? To see the inlaws in Georgia for our summer vacation
5. Wedding plans? nope
6. Baby plans? NO
7. Major thing on your calendar? 15 year anniversary in July
8. What can't you wait for? For my sister to come home from Enlgand
9. What would you like to see happen different?
10. What about yourself will you be changing? losing my tummy fat
11. What happened in '07 that you didn’t think would ever happen? my bff wanting a divorce
12. Will you be nicer to the people you care about? yep
13. Will you dress differently in '08 than you did in '07? If I get my tummy fat gone I'll get cuter shirts!
14. Will you better your relationship with your family? Yes!
15. Will you do volunteer work? At my kids school
16. Do you expect '08 to be a good year for you? Yes I do
17. How much did you change from this time last year til now? I put on a few more pounds
18. Will you still be friends with the same people you are friends with now? yes and hope to make some new ones
19. Major lifestyle changes? Yes, we moved in July and will move in July 09, when my sister comes back from England.
20. Will you be moving? In 2009
21. What will you make sure doesn't happen in '08 that happened in '07? move

No comments: